Hello There, Guest! Login Register

See your banner advertised here

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I have decided to resign
After a couple of days of thought I have decided to resign from my position on the community. This decision comes off the back of being promoted in my real life job, wanting to work on a project car as well as a few other things. With that being said, trying to juggle all of that as well as remaining active on here just isn't possible. I will still try to pop in from time to time to see how everyone is going, however I will not be anywhere as active as I have been while in this job.

I have really enjoyed my time here and wish Rob, Cameron, MMH and the rest of staff the very best of luck with EngageBtc going forward. Last but not least, I'd like to thank all of our members for making this job an enjoyable one!
Retired Server Administrator - September 2014 to February 2015

http://www.whatscryptocurrency.com

I hate to see you go, Ryan. It was pretty cool having someone around from our (SA-MP) ETW beginnings. Make sure you pop in from time to time, and find some time to get past the third mission in Dying Light :-).

Hey Ryan I wish you the best of luck in your job and life. You will be missed and I really appreciate all the time you put in to the community and how dedicated you were to ensuring the members were Happy. Thanks for everything you have done here and enjoy your life my friend.
[Image: pinBanner468_60.gif]

(02-26-2015, 10:26 PM)Ryan Wrote: After a couple of days of thought I have decided to resign from my position on the community. This decision comes off the back of being promoted in my real life job, wanting to work on a project car as well as a few other things. With that being said, trying to juggle all of that as well as remaining active on here just isn't possible. I will still try to pop in from time to time to see how everyone is going, however I will not be anywhere as active as I have been while in this job.

I have really enjoyed my time here and wish Rob, Cameron, MMH and the rest of staff the very best of luck with EngageBtc going forward. Last but not least, I'd like to thank all of our members for making this job an enjoyable one!

Thanks for all your hard work here and I'm glad they're appreciating you at your real life job too. Sorry to see you go, but wish you all the best with the promotion and the new project. Smile

Thanks for your dedication and I'm happy that a brighter door opened for you! [Image: smile.gif]

congrats on the promotion! totally rocks! Buy yourself some beers! You ddeserve it mon!

(02-26-2015, 10:26 PM)Ryan Wrote: After a couple of days of thought I have decided to resign from my position on the community. This decision comes off the back of being promoted in my real life job, wanting to work on a project car as well as a few other things. With that being said, trying to juggle all of that as well as remaining active on here just isn't possible. I will still try to pop in from time to time to see how everyone is going, however I will not be anywhere as active as I have been while in this job.

I really didn't get to know you Ryan, but I'm glad that things are taking off for you on the job front. I always appreciated your posts as I was lurking around, checking things out. I wish you the best of everything, and hope that eventually your schedule allows you to get more involved here again.

Thanks everyone, I'm not ruling out a possible return in the future. However, I can't see that happening for the next year at the very least.
Retired Server Administrator - September 2014 to February 2015

• View a Printable Version
  • Subscribe to this thread