Hello There, Guest! Login Register

See your banner advertised here

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How much have you earn from this forums?
As simple as title. To be more specific, how much have rob give you for joining and participating in this forums? It been three days since I made my first post on this forums.. Rob have give me a total of 0.004 BTC! Well, he is a nice admin!

I been playing entering Captcha (you know what I mean..) for two years, earned around 0.004 BTC...

Well, form posting on this forums, I earn more than entering Captcha.. Smile

how lucky you are...
i only got 0.002

(12-26-2014, 11:07 PM)Bitcoiner001 Wrote: As simple as title. To be more specific, how much have rob give you for joining and participating in this forums? It been three days since I made my first post on this forums.. Rob have give me a total of 0.004 BTC! Well, he is a nice admin!

I been playing entering Captcha (you know what I mean..) for two years, earned around 0.004 BTC...

Well, form posting on this forums, I earn more than entering Captcha.. Smile

How much you get out, depends on how much you put in, and how much time you spend here. I've gotten prizes for being the top score in the game competitions from time to time, and helping out. There's still a few open threads for bounties in the bounties section for advertising on Twitter, referring friends and reviewing the forum (though the latter requires 25 high quality posts and being a member for more than a month).

Though some of those are for Doge, versus Bitcoins, you can still trade Doge for BTC on exchanges.

To go along with that, I've received free cryptos from others here too, some of which I traded for BTC, and some of which I am holding. And I posted when the KING coin dev was giving out free KING too, so just staying around the forum and chat room you learn of a lot of new free crypto giveaways.

http://www.whatscryptocurrency.com

I've received probably around 0.1BTC for helping out as admin, but in saying that I've sunk hundreds of hours into the community and have paid out over 0.2BTC in giveaways and other stuff.
Retired Server Administrator - September 2014 to February 2015

http://www.whatscryptocurrency.com

I have got a total of 0.011 BTC so far. 0.01 from rob for the DOGE I got him (thanks!) and 0.001 for the BSTY I mined. Now mining UIS hoping something big comes out of it.

• View a Printable Version
  • Subscribe to this thread