• 0 Votes - 0 Average
Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
Hi from a oldtimer
04-26-2014, 04:58 PM
Smile Hi from a oldtimer
Some people think often that i am a newby
But am actually pretty long in the mining scene
Actually had the change to buy in huge when it was down to almost nothing
The few thousands i bought back then, i spend on helping pools and buying things like socks and trinkets.
And ofcourse tried various ideas who turned out to be either hacked or scammed. Some where pretty good ideas but sadly they died because of the hacks
Yes i did not take it serious back then and even though i regret some choices, i would still make the same choices for most of them today.
If i can help innovate and develop a good idea i will not care much about the costs. We are not going to life forever and my kids do well.
So i am absolute not greedy, so i have many pretty rich friends.
And i am their friends because i never want, accept or ask them for favors.
Its their thing and i do my thing, when i got 100 btc when it was worth much less then a cent i accepted it because i wanted to know how it worked and what could be done with it.
It gave me instant the btc spark and i love it since then.
Slowly the world is adopting it more or less and thats good.
I will however now and then post for a good cause which one of the friends is into and i think these people are totally going for the cause.
All what they get from donations will go to the goals they have.
This is one of the few who only set aside a small portion of their collected funds in reserve.
I am using an alias here to avoid people start bugging me elsewhere.
Some people constant bug me, for send them money which i will not do.

But for now i shut up
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-26-2014, 08:24 PM
RE: Hi from a oldtimer
(04-26-2014 04:58 PM)ruudniet Wrote:  Some people think often that i am a newby
But am actually pretty long in the mining scene
Actually had the change to buy in huge when it was down to almost nothing
The few thousands i bought back then, i spend on helping pools and buying things like socks and trinkets.
And ofcourse tried various ideas who turned out to be either hacked or scammed. Some where pretty good ideas but sadly they died because of the hacks
Yes i did not take it serious back then and even though i regret some choices, i would still make the same choices for most of them today.
If i can help innovate and develop a good idea i will not care much about the costs. We are not going to life forever and my kids do well.
So i am absolute not greedy, so i have many pretty rich friends.
And i am their friends because i never want, accept or ask them for favors.
Its their thing and i do my thing, when i got 100 btc when it was worth much less then a cent i accepted it because i wanted to know how it worked and what could be done with it.
It gave me instant the btc spark and i love it since then.
Slowly the world is adopting it more or less and thats good.
I will however now and then post for a good cause which one of the friends is into and i think these people are totally going for the cause.
All what they get from donations will go to the goals they have.
This is one of the few who only set aside a small portion of their collected funds in reserve.
I am using an alias here to avoid people start bugging me elsewhere.
Some people constant bug me, for send them money which i will not do.

But for now i shut up

First lets say welcome to the forum. reading your story tells me you a down to earth guy. We actually have allot in common I spent the last 10 years of my life running websites and business online to have one after another shut down due to massive ddos attacks, having our servers hacked or needing to deal with family problems and so on. I have lost a great deal of money online and have goals to earn the money back well helping others to due the same thing with this website. I know what it is like to be asked for money as it is a question I get asked more then 100 times daily it gets a bit old fast. Look forward to chatting to ya in the future and hope you enjoy your time here.

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »