Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
Hey guys, let's make money
05-08-2014, 09:35 PM (This post was last modified: 05-08-2014 09:37 PM by RichCrypto.)
Hey guys, let's make money
Hey guys I'm RichCrypto (@RichCrypto). I've been around Bitcoin since around 2011.

I recently ran my first pump on twitter. Unfortunately someone dumped some on it, but I still got the price +60%

[Image: Bm-n8I_IAAAu3J0.png:large]

I'll be running my next one soon, and I hope to pump on this site wth you guys! Maybe I'll let you in on some secrets too Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-08-2014, 09:57 PM
RE: Hey guys, let's make money
(05-08-2014 09:35 PM)RichCrypto Wrote:  Hey guys I'm RichCrypto (@RichCrypto). I've been around Bitcoin since around 2011.

I recently ran my first pump on twitter. Unfortunately someone dumped some on it, but I still got the price +60%

I'll be running my next one soon, and I hope to pump on this site wth you guys! Maybe I'll let you in on some secrets too Big Grin

Welcome to the community man. Look forward to making money with you. Unfortunately there are allot of dicks on twitter charging 0.1 BTC for giving tips to people but they are pre mining and buying the coins and dumping soon as everyone buys and ive seen allot of people loose money. With the proper community and extensive research we can do well at this.

05-10-2014, 01:08 PM
(05-08-2014 09:57 PM)rob Wrote:  
(05-08-2014 09:35 PM)RichCrypto Wrote:  Hey guys I'm RichCrypto (@RichCrypto). I've been around Bitcoin since around 2011.

Welcome to the community man. Look forward to making money with you. Unfortunately there are allot of dicks on twitter charging 0.1 BTC for giving tips to people but they are pre mining and buying the coins and dumping soon as everyone buys and ive seen allot of people loose money. With the proper community and extensive research we can do well at this.

Yeah I don't have a private group, I find that unfair.
05-11-2014, 08:17 AM
(05-10-2014 01:08 PM)RichCrypto Wrote:  

Yea I agree most of the ones running them groups are only out to make a fast dollar. I am in it for the long haul.

05-12-2014, 03:07 PM
(05-11-2014 08:17 AM)rob Wrote:  
(05-10-2014 01:08 PM)RichCrypto Wrote:  

Yea I agree most of the ones running them groups are only out to make a fast dollar. I am in it for the long haul.

same! I'm all for trading and making a bit here and there but mostly I care about advancing the crypto infrastructure in the long term.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Freddy Money is here :) freddybtc 1 66 04-26-2014 03:20 PM
Last Post: rob
  Hey Guys Jim 0 79 04-04-2014 07:15 PM
Last Post: Jim