Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
Hello there!
05-12-2014, 01:12 AM
Hello there!
I'm fairly new to the cryptocurrency world!
This shibe is less than a week old, and I'm excited to learn more about it!

I'm currently using faucets as one of my main source of bitcoins/dogecouns. I'll probably get into trading/selling/buying them after I learn a bit more about them! I think I'd like to learn more about mining doge!

Nice to meet you all!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-12-2014, 02:49 PM
RE: Hello there!
(05-12-2014 01:12 AM)pullbackthecurtains Wrote:  I'm fairly new to the cryptocurrency world!
This shibe is less than a week old, and I'm excited to learn more about it!

I'm currently using faucets as one of my main source of bitcoins/dogecouns. I'll probably get into trading/selling/buying them after I learn a bit more about them! I think I'd like to learn more about mining doge!

Nice to meet you all!

Welcome to the community, glad to have you on board. It is never to late to start with crypto currency. the best tip I can give you is to keep doing what your doing, do research daily about the newer altcoins as they are being released and take part in the bounty's or the give aways they hold. You can then take and trade them coins and work your way up.

05-12-2014, 03:02 PM
welcome shibe! PM me your addy and I'll send you a little welcoming gift Big Grin
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-12-2014, 04:33 PM
(05-12-2014 02:49 PM)rob Wrote:  Welcome to the community, glad to have you on board. It is never to late to start with crypto currency. the best tip I can give you is to keep doing what your doing, do research daily about the newer altcoins as they are being released and take part in the bounty's or the give aways they hold. You can then take and trade them coins and work your way up.
Thank you for the tip! I'll definitely look into that. I would of never thought of it!
Would you recommend any particular ones right now?

(05-12-2014 03:02 PM)blackshibe Wrote:  welcome shibe! PM me your addy and I'll send you a little welcoming gift Big Grin
You're so kind! Smile
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

• View a Printable Version
  • Send this Thread to a Friend
  • Subscribe to this thread