Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
Hello from tmoore22 !!
04-26-2014, 03:18 PM
Hello from tmoore22 !!
Hi All,

My first thread here to say Hello and let you ppls get to know about me and my objectives!

I am an IT Consultant and have been working in the industry for over 25 years, UK based.

My only wish is to become debt free and make life as easy as possible! (if only I had started mining BTC 20yrs ago, duh)

Well, I am now running a free trial (or few) on Azure feeding the ghash.io multipool .. not very economical - and would never work on a paid subscription!

I will post some statistics so as you can all learn a little about Cloud mining, and the un-effectiveness Wink

Best of luck !
Thanks to Rob for the new forum!
Tim
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-26-2014, 03:30 PM
RE: Hello from tmoore22 !!
(04-26-2014 03:18 PM)tmoore22 Wrote:  Hi All,

My first thread here to say Hello and let you ppls get to know about me and my objectives!

I am an IT Consultant and have been working in the industry for over 25 years, UK based.

My only wish is to become debt free and make life as easy as possible! (if only I had started mining BTC 20yrs ago, duh)

Well, I am now running a free trial (or few) on Azure feeding the ghash.io multipool .. not very economical - and would never work on a paid subscription!

I will post some statistics so as you can all learn a little about Cloud mining, and the un-effectiveness Wink

Best of luck !
Thanks to Rob for the new forum!
Tim

Welcome to the forum Tim, Glad to have you here. I myself have been into coding, running and advertising domains for the past 10 years and also hope to be debt free one day.I look forward to reading some of your experiences and thougts on cloud mining. Have a good day.

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

• View a Printable Version
  • Send this Thread to a Friend
  • Subscribe to this thread