Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
Hello everybody!
05-02-2014, 03:24 PM
Rainbow Hello everybody!
I was recently messaged on my Twitch stream twitch.tv/forestkuan by someone named Friendlyguyhere about creating an account here and found myself fascinated. I am an Economics student approaching my final semester this fall currently taking International Trade and Finance and I am heading into Econometrics and I find the discussions on crypto currency to be one of the most innovative and promising new institutions to develop in the progression of economics as a market solution to the perceived inadequacies of the current make up of finance in the world.

The level of my familiarity with this concept stems from Podcasts with Andreas Antonopoulos and David Seaman on the Joe Rogan Experience podcast, and I understand a bit of the basics of how everything works, and the underlying economic concepts to varying degrees. I would love to follow the progression of Bitcoin and crypto currencies with you guys, and would love to become a part of the development.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

• View a Printable Version
  • Send this Thread to a Friend
  • Subscribe to this thread