Hello There, Guest! Login Register

See your banner advertised here

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Thanksgiving!
It's a week early, but Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

What are you guys going to do (if anything) and what are you guys thankful for this year?

I'm going to be eating Thanksgiving dinner at my Uncle's house, and I'm thankful for finding out about Bitcoins and other cryptos this year and meeting everyone in the community. Smile

http://www.whatscryptocurrency.com

Happy Thanksgiving to you too!!

I am probably going to be staying home and having dinner with my family, honestly I am just thankful to be here cause I almost hit a tree the other day while I was in my car few more feet and I don't believe I would have been here.

- Jim
Need help? Don't Hesitate to contact me or any of the other admins: Rob [Owner], Ryan [Admin], Jim [Admin], chizzychadd [Admin], Username [Community Manager]

(11-20-2014, 01:26 PM)Jim Wrote: Happy Thanksgiving to you too!!

I am probably going to be staying home and having dinner with my family, honestly I am just thankful to be here cause I almost hit a tree the other day while I was in my car few more feet and I don't believe I would have been here.

- Jim

Yikes! Glad you're ok. I've driven on an icy road and spun around, just thankful no one was in the road (because I surely would have crashed), scared me though. Driving can be a deadly business if not done carefully.

http://www.whatscryptocurrency.com

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
We don't celebrate this holiday in my country but just being alive is a great reason to be thankful.

(11-20-2014, 01:38 PM)MakingMoneyHoney Wrote:
(11-20-2014, 01:26 PM)Jim Wrote: Happy Thanksgiving to you too!!

- Jim

Yikes! Glad you're ok. I've driven on an icy road and spun around, just thankful no one was in the road (because I surely would have crashed), scared me though. Driving can be a deadly business if not done carefully.

Oh yes, the joys of winter driving. I'll always have that fond memory of loosing traction on a hill while driving to work with a red-light full of waiting cars at the bottom. I got traction back before there was any real danger but still not fun.

• View a Printable Version
  • Subscribe to this thread