Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
Greetings
06-08-2014, 03:40 PM
Greetings
Hello,

My online name is kvsolga (kv for short) however I will be known as Upload in this community, I was invited here by rob a while back but finally decided to take the time to check the community out. Some of my skills consist of coding in multiple languages such as c++, vb, and pawn if you want to call html and css a programming language then go for it. I have quite a bit of experience with pentesting and can handle mysql databases fairly good. I love finding out new stuff and I am a fairly quick learner so I do wish to make the most of this community to learn about the crypto currency in general.

I have been doing SEO for 7 months now and am growing my knowledge on the way Google ranks your site just because there are many ways so if there is any questions you would like to ask, feel free. I don't bite and am quite friendly!

I have managed a few linux based servers over a 3 year time period however the journey across the fields of education never stops. As of a couple months I have left the blackhat world and currently like coding in my free time.

Outside the computer I do like to play sports, my main sport would have to be basketball. Been playing it since I was 6 and haven't stopped since, its a great sport and love playing it. I also do go to the gym quite a bit however have been slacking the past 2 weeks Smile.

I own a sa-mp server which is in queue to be released for v3 by summer, me and 2 friends have been working on the v3 update for a while so it should blow people away even though there are too many limitations in sa-mp which is another reason why I feel the need to learn something new im my spare time.

The reason this forum came across as very handy too me is because you come to a point in life where you understand that everyone's in this for themselves meaning if I don't get off my lazy ass to make some money it wont come to me itself. Crypto currency's aren't new to me and I have traded a couple bitcoins here and there in the past but that's about it, im here to improve my knowledge so please do guide me. As I said above if you need help with anything else shoot me a PM and ill see about helping you.

A quick pat on the back for the owners of the forum, im a MyBB person myself so navigating around the forum should come as a breeze!

Sorry if I bored you with some information about myself but it is a introduction section after all Smile

Thanks.

Kind Regards,
Upload
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-08-2014, 04:24 PM
RE: Greetings
Very nice, Very Long, Much Wow

A bit a Doge language there for ya ^

Welcome to the forum it is about time you make the time to spend some time here lol. Glad to see ya around and wish you the best of luck with making money. I will be here to guide you along the way and help in anyway that I can. Crypto Currency has been on the rise and there are allot of new altcoins out there. Just make sure you do the research before you invest as there is also allot of scams out there and whales manipulating the market.

06-08-2014, 04:31 PM
RE: Greetings
Thanks for the warm welcome! Ill be thrilled to see how the community grows as much as my pocket does! However I will ask for help when I need it!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »