Hello There, Guest! Login Register

See your banner advertised here

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Exmoney - EXMO.Its never been so easy to use Bitcoin))
Hi all want to tell you about Exmoney exchange. Im trade with EXMO more then 6 months. By that time im not have any issues or problems. They have very welcome support and get review about any tech works of any services that work with EXMO by one two days before. On EXMO you can deposit and withdraw fiat money( USD EURO and RUR) on your credit cards and online wallet services like QiWi Wallet,Yandex Money etc. and cryptocurrencies(BTC,LTC,DOGE) . So here you can convert Crypto in fiat and trade by that trading pairs BTC/USD ,BTC/EUR,BTC/RUR,DOGE/BTC,DOGE/USD,DOGE/EUR,DOGE/RUR,EUR/USD,USD/RUR,LTC/BTC,LTC/USD,LTC/EUR,LTC/RUR with law fees and usefull trading options.
Here also work affiligate programm with 25% interes. All deposits and withdraw always getting in time including fiat transaction. Enjoy it and you.

[Image: 2m7urg1.jpg]

(11-25-2014, 01:44 AM)mellon Wrote: Hi all want to tell you about Exmoney exchange. Im trade with EXMO more then 6 months. By that time im not have any issues or problems. They have very welcome support and get review about any tech works of any services that work with EXMO by one two days before. On EXMO you can deposit and withdraw fiat money( USD EURO and RUR) on your credit cards and online wallet services like QiWi Wallet,Yandex Money etc.  and cryptocurrencies(BTC,LTC,DOGE) . So here you can convert Crypto in fiat and trade by that trading pairs BTC/USD ,BTC/EUR,BTC/RUR,DOGE/BTC,DOGE/USD,DOGE/EUR,DOGE/RUR,EUR/USD,USD/RUR,LTC/BTC,LTC/USD,LTC/EUR,LTC/RUR with law fees and usefull trading options.
Here also work affiligate programm with 25% interes. All deposits and withdraw always getting in time including fiat transaction. Enjoy it and you.

Sounds pretty good I don't know if there is anything here that stands out from other exchanges but I will take a look. Thanks for sharing

(11-25-2014, 12:00 PM)arrogantx Wrote:
(11-25-2014, 01:44 AM)mellon Wrote: Hi all want to tell you about Exmoney exchange. Im trade with EXMO more then 6 months. By that time im not have any issues or problems. They have very welcome support and get review about any tech works of any services that work with EXMO by one two days before. On EXMO you can deposit and withdraw fiat money( USD EURO and RUR) on your credit cards and online wallet services like QiWi Wallet,Yandex Money etc.  and cryptocurrencies(BTC,LTC,DOGE) . So here you can convert Crypto in fiat and trade by that trading pairs BTC/USD ,BTC/EUR,BTC/RUR,DOGE/BTC,DOGE/USD,DOGE/EUR,DOGE/RUR,EUR/USD,USD/RUR,LTC/BTC,LTC/USD,LTC/EUR,LTC/RUR with law fees and usefull trading options.

Sounds pretty good I don't know if there is anything here that stands out from other exchanges but I will take a look. Thanks for sharing
Ty for support and wait your rewiew))) . We all knowns that all echanges its in main same platforms with same trade pairs. For myself the mosr role in my choice play two things : 1. Stable fast work platform with fiat dep/with function. Qiwi Wallet and how fast on exchange ready to help me with any problems. All i find here. And also can say much more about exchanges with big daily volume and many trade pairs in most crypto currencies pairs. - they ever have any problems time to time. And in most time they have a long support (time to close your ticket more then one day in few situation.) and here more chance to catch a scam. In my point of view better when exchange trades only crypto or The most stable cryptocurrencies and 3-5 fiat money.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Up bitcoin to paypal instant exchange Trading097 1 57 04-10-2015, 08:56 PM
Last Post: MakingMoneyHoney
Star 247exchange.com: licensed Bitcoin exchanger. Buy, sell, exchange BTC, LTC, etc 247exchange 2 403 02-23-2015, 04:15 PM
Last Post: 247exchange

• View a Printable Version
  • Subscribe to this thread