Hello There, Guest! Login Register

See your banner advertised here

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Easier Donating
Donating has to be easy as pie or people are not going to want to do it.
I easily found what you get rewards for but couldn't find where to donate. I overlook things sometimes but if i overlooked it that easily i am sure others will as well.

(04-26-2014, 10:17 PM)bstevie Wrote: Donating has to be easy as pie or people are not going to want to do it.
I easily found what you get rewards for but couldn't find where to donate. I overlook things sometimes but if i overlooked it that easily i am sure others will as well.

I second this motion.

I would have no problem donating in the future once I get some cryptos rolling in.
[Image: f89dea43d462328d263214277fb75e2f]

I want some of those rewards lol. Anyone going to tell me how to donate??

(04-26-2014, 10:17 PM)bstevie Wrote: Donating has to be easy as pie or people are not going to want to do it.

I will add the wallet address next to the description to each award as well as make a tab to donate. I have not done this sooner as I did not want people to think I am in this for the money. Money helps but my goal is to provide a community for crypto currency lovers.
[Image: pinBanner468_60.gif]

The award incentive works then i guess lol.
I'm glad to know your not looking to just make a quick buck!

ways to donate should always be easy! so that the person receiving can quickly feel the benefits of the donation. Indeed!Tongue

Thread close