Hello There, Guest! Login Register

See your banner advertised here

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Don't Drink the Kool-Aid; Abolish the Federal Reserve
http://bitcoinmacroeconomics.com/2014/07/01/dont-drink-the-kool-aid-abolish-the-federal-reserve-and-start-bitcoin-mining-now/
Don't Drink the Kool-Aid; Abolish the Federal Reserve and Start Bitcoin Mining NOW by Bitcoin Macroeconomics
If someone handed you a knife and said slit your throat, would you do it? That’s what it’s like having the Federal Reserve. So why do we just go along with it? Why in Oz would we allow our own demise?

Bitcoin Macroeconomics is no fan of central banking. It may be a bit cliche to quote our Founding Fathers but it is so true. Why would we not take heed? Because everybody is doing it? It’s all about the children? Because we the people are helpless? Why?

“A private central bank issuing the public currency is a greater menace to the liberties of the people than a standing army.” We must not let our rulers load us with perpetual debt.” Thomas Jefferson

“I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered. The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs.”

-= Letter to the Secretary of the Treasury Albert Gallatin (1802) 3rd president of US (1743 – 1826)
Ah, the Progressive Agenda. Sounds great huh? It’s about as progressive as a progressive chronic disease. So the Federal Reserve Act of 1913 allows the full right to destroy and corrupt our sovereignty and our future and indebt future generations? That’s what is happening before our very eyes. Debt is slavery. Taxation is slavery.
Let’s look this from another angle: slavery is debt. Slavery is taxation. But I thought freedom is slavery, war is peace, and ignorance is strength.
So where is the Group Think coming from that has allowed this? Hitler had a lot of followers. After all, after the Weimar Republic people needed jobs. Oh come, they were just feeding their families right? People do what they have to do in tough times right? That’s if you just go along with it. Of course there are the inner circles, every power structure has them. From there the cronyism continues as does patron clientelism. It’s almost as if they exist in this organized criminality, or mafiosa. I don’t care what faction you belong to, be it in Egypt, Iraq, Hitler Germany, the Progressive or NeoCon agenda. But running the printing presses has just led to rampant corruption worldwide. This is what we get for allowing the central banks to corrupt our world, that and perpetual and no exit wars. It’s almost as if two parties work as one, as our civil liberties are eroded day by day. Face it, America is a full on Police State now.
As a kid, I never heard of law enforcement shooting dogs, let alone in their back yards. Now it’s an occurrence you read about on a monthly basis. They preach the evils of drunken driving, but shake down innocent drivers and violating civil liberties on purposefully, but again, it’s all about the children. And people just go along with it. You got to love the totalitarianism that printing money out of thin air creates. I mean you can just watch any hour of CNN and get a glimpse of the Boogie Man. The furthered Israelization of the airports, the increased encroachment of the police state tactices, drones, you name it, war profiteering. It’s almost as if this is right out of 1984.
So why not take heed on what those Founding Fathers said? Oh wait, CNN might label you a Tea Partier. That would be a bad thing. Say it enough times, in all Group Think, that label is the problem! After all, it’s not that Elitist, Progressive Agenda, or that debt based Keynsian economics that will never work, of course not.
“Rather go to bed without dinner than to rise in debt.” Benjamin Franklin
Of course that train of thought from Mr. Franklin does not coincide with the Progressive Agenda. And when the people no longer wish to go along with the printing press, others will when you dilute the populace. And the solution is to open the borders. There will always be someone willing to accept that federal job and to take orders, in all learned behavior.
So what are the solutions? Obviously voting doesn’t work and obviously George Carlin got it right.
“There’s a reason that education sucks, and it’s the same reason it will never ever ever be fixed. It’s never going to get any better, don’t look for it. Be happy with what you’ve got. Because the owners of this country don’t want that. I’m talking about the real owners now, the big, wealthy, business interests that control all things and make the big decisions. “
“Forget the politicians, they’re irrelevant.

Politicians are put there to give you that idea that you have freedom of choice. You don’t. You have no choice. You have owners. They own you. They own everything. They own all the important land, they own and control the corporations, and they’ve long since bought and paid for the Senate, the Congress, the State Houses, and the City Halls. They’ve got the judges in their back pockets. And they own all the big media companies so they control just about all the news and information you get to hear.”
They’ve got you by the balls.

They spend billions of dollars every year lobbying to get what they want. Well, we know what they want; they want more for themselves and less for everybody else. But I’ll tell you what they don’t want—they don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That’s against their interest. You know something, they don’t want people that are smart enough to sit around their kitchen table and figure out how badly they’re getting fucked by a system that threw them overboard 30 fucking years ago.

They don’t want that, you know what they want?

They want obedient workers, obedient workers. People who are just smart enough to run the machines and do the paperwork and just dumb enough to passively accept all these increasingly shittier jobs with the lower pay, the longer hours, the reduced benefits, the end of overtime and the vanishing pension that disappears the minute you go to collect it.

And now they’re coming for your social security money.

They want your fucking retirement money; they want it back so they can give it to their criminal friends on Wall Street. And you know something? They’ll get it. They’ll get it all from you sooner or later because they own this fucking place. It’s a big club and you ain’t in it! You and I are not in the Big Club. By the way, it’s the same big club they use to beat you in the head with all day long when they tell you what to believe. All day long beating you over the head with their media telling you what to believe, what to believe, what to think and what to buy.

The table is tilted folks, the game is rigged.

Nobody seems to notice, nobody seems to care. Good honest hard working people, white collar, blue collar, it doesn’t matter what color shirt you have on. Good honest hard working people continue, these are people of modest means, continue to elect these rich cocksuckers who don’t give a fuck about them. They don’t give a fuck about you. They don’t give a fuck about…give a fuck about you! They don’t care about you at all, at all, at all.

And nobody seems to notice, nobody seems to care.”
Yep, Carlin was right. You and I are not in the club. But that doesn’t mean we go along with it all willfully and ignorantly. No. Well, Bitcoin Macroeconomics cannot speak for you. But I will speak for myself, and cryptocurrencies are but one way of fighting back against this elitist, progressive, corrupt, totalitarian, unsound Keynsian economics advanced by the Federal Reserve Banking Cartele. Fools like Benjamin Benanke and Janet Yellen are irrelevant as are the predictable playbooks of the EU and European Central Banks. It’s up to the people, not Group Think mentality. Cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin may not be the solution, but they are one of many weapons needed in the arsenal to take back society and end the debt based society. This is why Bitcoin Macroeconomics supports the emergence of the cryptocurrencies.
My mindset may be there in realization, although not all is in order, and I too must continue to practice what I preach. But the goals remain, to cut em all out, in time, and that entails an independent lifestyle, a self sustaining one, and when I say sustainable, I do not mean in a United Nations way, or that of Agenda 21. No. I say this from one that moves towards further independence, cutting the Progressive agenda out, moving towards off grid, self production, the fruits of labor, be it from my small garden or from my light Bitcoin and cryptocurrency mining, trading and exchange. I can however share this information and rally the troops as there is a way we can fight back. I have already realized what banks to never do business with. I sold my house rather than playing into their housing meltdown and rising taxes that just funds corruption on a local level. You see, I don’t want to be a tax slave or mortgaged to death. Know why? I believe this is what they have in store. This is what they want, this is what they have done, are doing, and this is the plan as they strip basic civil liberties away, almost on a daily basis. There way is dependence, bait and switch, coercion, and lies and deceit, albeit via unsound economics, yet purposeful manipulation and rigged markets, perpetual wars, all in the name of fighting the Boogie Man and all about the children or those so down and out that they would vote for this and go along with it all, while falling for the stupidity of a 2 party system.
Bitcoin and other alt coins can take over international trade, and it will. It can disrupt cartels and rigged markets. And it will. It will catch on, although it is in it’s infancy. Bitcoin has already created millionaires and new wealth. But what Bitcoin has done is emerged as a competing force against the oligarchical means that has corrupted this planet and forced a diminished middle class and false caste system in a rigged social darwinism controlled by Elitist Pigs. So when you think of the Federal Reserve Act of 1913 and Oz, just realize the dollar has lost 95% of it’s purchasing power since it’s inception.
I got a kick out of Wikipedia. In description of G. Edward Griffith, author of Creature from Jeckyll Island, they used the label “Conspiracy Theorist”. Oooh (it’s not just the Tea Party label) “G. Edward Griffin (born November 7, 1931) is an American conspiracy theorist, film producer, author, and political lecturer. I just wonder how long it is going to take others to realize that the conspiracy theories are coming true, just like 1984. But again, ignorance is strength! We must stay the course! 1,000 points of light!
“The New World Order cannot become a functional reality so long as the United States remains able to go it alone. If the American people were to awaken to the realities of world politics and regain control over their government, they still would have the military and economic power to break away. Among the world planners, therefore, it has become the prime directive to weaken the United States both militarily and economically. And this directive has come from American leaders, not those of other countries.” G. Edward Griffith
Jekyll_book
I risk being labelled member of that that that Republican led “Tea Party” (which I am not dumb enough to fall for) or worse, a “Conspiracy Theorist” for writing this. But such is the demonization of others so often seen. But I’ll keep mining crypocurrencies and learning more about this arsenal as well as other means of not going along with it to just go along with the Group Think, because again, if someone handed me a knife and told me to slit my own throat because everybody else was doing it, I don’t think I’d go along with that, after all it didn’t work so well for the followers of Jim Jones and those that drank the Kool-Aid, did it?
I believe everybody can and should do their part; the future depends on it. I also believe that Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies can and should do it’s part, as Elitism, royalty, and the Federal Reserve Banking Cartel is a farce. We can and should do better. At least Bitcoin Macroeconomics is trying.
I encourage you to get on board and leave the Kool-Aid and debt notes behind. There is interest tied to it, and that interest is good for nobody but the Controllers and those George Carlin describe as running this show, so leave that Kool-Aid behind. Don’t go along with it because everybody else is going along with it, like the Public Education mantra, and the it’s all about the children Group Think of the tax and spenders, or Hitlers cronies and followers. Use your own brain, if you have one at all. Better yet, start mining, be it for gold or for Bitcoin. Start trading, be it crypto coins or Bitcoin or gold and silver. Start small, like with solar or with your own garden. Meetup with others and work towards independence. Do something. Nobody can do it for you. Remember debt is slavery. Taxation is slavery. Freedom isn’t slavery.
[Twitter] [Facebook] [Google Plus] [Linkedin] [StumbleUpon] [Digg] [Reddit] [Bebo] [Delicious]

Attached Files Image(s)

Interesting article, thank you for sharing.

Personally, i don't think being labelled a conspiracy theorist is a bad thing. It means you spat out the kool aid long ago and had the courage to let your mind explore and investigate the carp being shoved down your throat instead of trusting the people that are paid to ensure you believe every lie they spew.
Come and play some poker for dogecoin, free rolls very few hours @ https://pokershibes.com/?ref=kandco10

• View a Printable Version
  • Subscribe to this thread