Hello There, Guest! Login Register

See your banner advertised here

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EngageBtc Announcement New Co Owner Of EngageBtc
New Co Owner Of EngageBtc

I just want to let the members know I have sold 49% of EngageBtc To a Good friend of mine, I have taken the time to think long and hard on a decision. Due to the fact Jim was around since day one I would prefer to the community grow with someone who I grew up with learning to code and developing websites. Our History goes way back and I look forward to taking EngageBtc to the next level with Jim as my partner. 

My reasons for doing this is I was no longer able to take EngageBtc any further with the limited amount of funds I had. By selling a portion of the site it allows me to put more money into the community allow us to take it to the next level . 

I would like everyone to give Jim a warm welcome as co owner and I hope everyone understands. 
[Image: pinBanner468_60.gif]

Thanks for having me as a co owner.
Need help? Don't Hesitate to contact me or any of the other admins: Rob [Owner], Ryan [Admin], Jim [Admin], chizzychadd [Admin], Username [Community Manager]

(12-19-2014, 10:33 PM)rob Wrote:
New Co Owner Of EngageBtc

I just want to let the members know I have sold 49% of EngageBtc To a Good friend of mine, I have taken the time to think long and hard on a decision. Due to the fact Jim was around since day one I would prefer to the community grow with someone who I grew up with learning to code and developing websites. Our History goes way back and I look forward to taking EngageBtc to the next level with Jim as my partner. 

My reasons for doing this is I was no longer able to take EngageBtc any further with the limited amount of funds I had. By selling a portion of the site it allows me to put more money into the community allow us to take it to the next level . 

I would like everyone to give Jim a warm welcome as co owner and I hope everyone understands. 

Congrats Jim Big Grin

(12-19-2014, 10:41 PM)Jim Wrote: Thanks for having me as a co owner.

Congratulations on being co-owner. Smile

http://www.whatscryptocurrency.com

(12-19-2014, 10:41 PM)Jim Wrote: Thanks for having me as a co owner.

Congrats Jim on being a Co-owner.

Congrats Jim!
Retired Server Administrator - September 2014 to February 2015

http://www.whatscryptocurrency.com

Thread close

• View a Printable Version
  • Subscribe to this thread