Hello There, Guest! Login Register

See your banner advertised here

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EngageBtc Announcement Game Competitions Updated Now 10 Winners Each Week & 500 New Games
Game Competitions Updated Now 10 Winners Each Week & 500 New Games

New Section Added Please Read Rules

As some of you may have noticed we now have a EngageBtc Gaming Competition section and a EngageBtc Sponsored Game Section. 

The sponsored games will have no post requirements as they are being held for sponsors and they are helping to direct traffic to the community and competitions.

The EngageBtc game competitions will have post requirements to collect funds so make sure you read the rules.

Over 500+ Games  Added To Game Center Please Report Bugs

I have taken the time today to find and upload over 500 new games for the community members to stay busy and have a nice selection of games for competing. None of these games has been tested so you might encounter some games that do not work, do not save scores, or has some other type of bug or error. If you come across a game that is not working right please make a post about it in the game bug report section listed below 

New Way Of Running Game Competitions Now 10 Winners

We have changed the way the game competitions are being ran each week to allow for better competitions and for more members to get a chance to win. 

Instead of playing 4 games and trying to set scores in them 4 games each week and only paying the members with the high score we have decided to change it from paying members with the highest score to paying members with the most game wins. 

Now each member will have a chance to play over 500 games well setting scores and the 10 members with the most game wins at the end of the week will win some free coins..
[Image: pinBanner468_60.gif]

Hopefully, I'll be able to get into the top 10.

I guess this means that you have abandoned the idea of paying 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners of individual games based on the high score.

I can't complain...it's just part of the wonderful evolution of this site.
I'm sure I can rack up a few game wins...lg1500 can't win them all. [Image: biggrin.gif]

(01-23-2015, 01:27 AM)CoinHD Wrote: Hopefully, I'll be able to get into the top 10.

I guess this means that you have abandoned the idea of paying 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners of individual games based on the high score.

I can't complain...it's just part of the wonderful  evolution of this site.
I'm sure I can rack up a few game wins...lg1500 can't win them all. [Image: biggrin.gif]

Techically to "win" a game you still have to set the highest score in it. We haven't really abandoned that idea, we've just expanded on it to the top 10 now.
Retired Server Administrator - September 2014 to February 2015

http://www.whatscryptocurrency.com

Don't know where I'll get the time to play that many games...I might just have to stick with the HYPER games for now.
At least there's something for everyone!

Because of this game competition, this community seems to be only a "GAME CENTER".
people visiting this community just wanna play game. No more useful threads about crypto as what this community's name.

(01-28-2015, 11:36 AM)dito22 Wrote: Because of this game competition, this community seems to be only a "GAME CENTER".
people visiting this community just wanna play game. No more useful threads about crypto as what this community's name.

I've noticed an increase in visitors, but with that I've noticed an increase in chats in the chatroom. To someone coming into the community, it would be difficult to notice because the chat doesn't scroll up, though there is a log to view previous conversations.

Since there are so many games that had no score, it filled up rather easily this week. If they don't get reset, it will get harder to get the top score, and the messges will not "overrun" the chat log as much.

Also, I know I've posted at least a few new threads every day. But if you want more discussion, simply post new discussion threads or reply to others.

Rome wasn't built in a day. To create an active community you have to give the members a reason to keep coming back. If that happens to be the giveaways and the game competitions then so be it. I am currently working on rolling out monthly newsletters via mass email which will remind people about us.
Retired Server Administrator - September 2014 to February 2015

(01-28-2015, 11:36 AM)dito22 Wrote: Because of this game competition, this community seems to be only a "GAME CENTER".

I understand your concern and I am going to put some time into thinking how I can automate the game center so I can start putting more time into getting the community posting again. Thanks for sharing.
[Image: pinBanner468_60.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Game Champ & Grandmaster Gamer Awards MakingMoneyHoney 11 390 04-07-2015, 09:03 AM
Last Post: katerniko1
Question What Is Your Favorite Game? CoinHD 11 839 03-18-2015, 06:42 AM
Last Post: tia92
  Rules & Information On Game Competitions rob 3 1,281 01-18-2015, 08:03 AM
Last Post: Ryan
  EngageBtc Game Competition Winners rob 10 2,166 01-03-2015, 03:15 AM
Last Post: amirdoank
  EngageBtc ANNOUNCEMENT Over 100 New games added into game center rob 6 1,269 12-17-2014, 08:11 PM
Last Post: sunniechance
  EngageBtc ANNOUNCEMENT Game Competitions (Must Read) rob 2 1,388 12-05-2014, 06:21 AM
Last Post: Ryan

• View a Printable Version
  • Subscribe to this thread