Hello There, Guest! Login Register

See your banner advertised here

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EngageBtc Announcement Game Competitions Updated Now 10 Winners Each Week & 500 New Games
Game Competitions Updated Now 10 Winners Each Week & 500 New Games

I would like to announce  that I have spent 8 hours today finding, downloading and uploading over 500+ new games into our game center for members on the community to play.With this being said I have not had a chance to check out all the new games for bugs and errors so if you encounter one well playing please inform me or one of the admins on duty.

I would also like to announce that I have changed the way the game competitions work. From now on instead of members competing to get the highest score in a set number of games, Members will now be competing to see who has the most game wins at the end of the week. We will payout the top 10 game winners each week. 

Find out more about are game competitions by visiting the game competitions section listed below 

Thanks

[Image: pinBanner468_60.gif]

Thanks for all the hard work you did today getting the games in for the community. Smile

http://www.whatscryptocurrency.com

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Game Competitons Ryan 2 392 11-23-2014, 12:20 PM
Last Post: rob
  New Game Section Added To Community rob 0 616 09-13-2014, 12:51 AM
Last Post: rob

• View a Printable Version
  • Subscribe to this thread