Hello There, Guest! Login Register

See your banner advertised here

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cloud Mining
Does anyone have any suggested sites or any warnings about for cloud mining? I want to get into but I need some help. Thanks!

With cloud mining these days it tends to be harder and harder to find a site that you can pull a profit from as they take so much for fees and maintenance.

What are you looking to get into mining BTC sha-256 or mining LTC dDoge and others using Scrypt or both. Once I know what your looking to mine I can give you a few sites to look at and my opinion of them.
[Image: pinBanner468_60.gif]

My experience is that it is not profitable. Maybe you can play around with buying/selling hashing power, which might give you an advantage. But that's just playing with the markets.

Rob, what's your opinion of ZenCloud by GAW? I've made my ROI several times over, even with the maintenance fees.

(12-07-2014, 03:12 AM)09astro27nm Wrote: Rob, what's your opinion of ZenCloud by GAW? I've made my ROI several times over, even with the maintenance fees.

Now and days it is very hard to make any profit let alone get your ROI with cloud mining. I have heard nothing but horror stories from GAW and even have a few horror stories and bad experiences my self. My opinion would be to stay clear of mining unless you have the money to invest in big amounts of power. I suggest buying and day trading newer coins for profit. It comes with a risk as well but reaps better rewards. 
[Image: pinBanner468_60.gif]

(12-07-2014, 12:55 PM)rob Wrote:
(12-07-2014, 03:12 AM)09astro27nm Wrote: Rob, what's your opinion of ZenCloud by GAW? I've made my ROI several times over, even with the maintenance fees.

Now and days it is very hard to make any profit let alone get your ROI with cloud mining. I have heard nothing but horror stories from GAW and even have a few horror stories and bad experiences my self. My opinion would be to stay clear of mining unless you have the money to invest in big amounts of power. I suggest buying and day trading newer coins for profit. It comes with a risk as well but reaps better rewards. 

Would the limitations on power be true for both cloud mining and for physical mining? Also, how much power would you suggest one have access to?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bitcoin Mining Difficulty Decreasing paulmadore 3 1,072 03-12-2015, 01:12 PM
Last Post: Cameron
  Mining MINT With No Hardware [Pow/Pos] sleak 3 927 03-12-2015, 01:08 PM
Last Post: Cameron
  42coin mining kasiopeja 1 214 03-11-2015, 07:24 PM
Last Post: MakingMoneyHoney
  Thoughts about merged mining. 09astro27nm 1 376 12-10-2014, 02:06 AM
Last Post: rob

• View a Printable Version
  • Subscribe to this thread