Hello There, Guest! Login Register

See your banner advertised here

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Closed Competition  5 New Game Competitions Win Free Prizes Now
5  New Game Competitions Check Them Out Now

You must now have a minimum of 10 posts on the forum to be eligible to claim any potential rewards
The game competitions start today January  11th and end on January 19th
Only The first place winner will be paid 

Game Competition #1 Winner Paid In BTC

Tightrope

Link to game - https://cryptoinfinity.com/games.php?action=play&gid=194

Prize is paid out in BTC 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Game Competition #2 Winner Paid In BTC

Advanced Curve Ball

Link to game -  https://cryptoinfinity.com/games.php?action=play&gid=72

Prize is paid out in BTC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[u]Game Competition #3 Winner Paid In DOGE

Base Jumping

Link to game - https://cryptoinfinity.com/games.php?action=play&gid=132

Prize is paid out in DOGE

[/u]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Game Competition #4 Winner Paid In DOGE

Pacman

Link to game -  https://cryptoinfinity.com/games.php?action=play&gid=77

Prize is paid out in DOGE

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Game Competition #5 Winner Paid A Surprise & Get A Reward

This is a new competition were holding 

The person with the most game wins at the end of the competition will get a surprise payout and a game competition winner award added to there profile for everyone to see.  

Prize is a surprise and a reward to be shown on your profile and in your posts.
[Image: pinBanner468_60.gif]

I enjoy play the pacman game
but it's difficult to win
because I know COIN HD is the best
LOL
keep calm n spirits all Big Grin

(01-11-2015, 12:23 PM)Ahmed1st Wrote: I enjoy play the pacman game
LOL

Thanks for the compliment. [Image: biggrin.gif]

I was a little shocked to see Advanced Curveball again as I'm quite sure it was in the past 3 consecutive competitions. I'm not sure if Rob was aware of that or maybe he just likes it a lot.

Anyway, I was happy to see PacMan... hopefully, I may be able to take you on again.[Image: tongue.gif]

As expected LG1500 will be sure to dominate again![Image: wink.gif]

(01-11-2015, 10:58 PM)CoinHD Wrote:
(01-11-2015, 12:23 PM)Ahmed1st Wrote: I enjoy play the pacman game
LOL

Thanks for the compliment. [Image: biggrin.gif]

I was a little shocked to see Advanced Curveball again as I'm quite sure it was in the past 3 consecutive competitions. I'm not sure if Rob was aware of that or maybe he just likes it a lot.

Anyway, I was happy to see PacMan... hopefully, I may be able to take you on again.[Image: tongue.gif]

As expected LG1500 will be sure to dominate again![Image: wink.gif]

Hey thanks for letting me know I will make sure next week there will be all new games. I am also in talks with hyper coin developer about them sponsoring some games. if everything goes good this could mean a extra .2BTC in prizes for members.

play the game just for fun,
become a winner competition is just a bonus...
Smile

emmm.... 10 post?

(01-12-2015, 08:35 PM)vitha Wrote: emmm.... 10 post?

Yeah, we don't appreciate people signing up and winning all the competitions without at least giving something back to the community. The post requirement is not hard at all to complete if you put a little time into the community.
Retired Server Administrator - September 2014 to February 2015

http://www.whatscryptocurrency.com

(01-17-2015, 12:34 AM)ukon Wrote: nice  Big Grin
go go go go gogoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Sorry buddy but this is what we consider a spam post. This is because it does not add anything to the discussion and does not relate to the thread whatsoever.
Retired Server Administrator - September 2014 to February 2015

http://www.whatscryptocurrency.com

Nice I will be looking into entering this Big Grin I am a good gamer and also play allot of games and figure myself a pro gamer. So that being said I would like to win.

(01-17-2015, 01:23 PM)GamingOn Wrote: Nice I will be looking into entering this Big Grin I am a good gamer and also play allot of games and figure myself a pro gamer. So that being said I would like to win.
Good luck in the gaming competitions I see you all ready starting to take some scores from CoinHD will make for some nice friendly competition. 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Closed Competition] EngageBtc Game Competitions - Win BTC and DOGE now! MakingMoneyHoney 9 775 03-03-2015, 11:05 AM
Last Post: MakingMoneyHoney
  CLOSED COMPETITION NEW EngageBtc Game Competitions - Win BTC and DOGE now! Ryan 8 903 02-12-2015, 09:33 PM
Last Post: Ryan
  CLOSED COMPETITION New Game Competition 10 Winners Win Free BTC & DOGE In Over 500+ Games rob 2 14,433 01-31-2015, 07:06 AM
  CLOSED COMPETITION 7 New Game Competitions Win Free BTC, Doge or PIMP rob 17 7,739 01-03-2015, 09:09 PM
Last Post: rob
  CLOSED COMPETITION 7 New Game Competitions Check Them Out Now rob 17 5,008 12-15-2014, 08:05 PM
  CLOSED COMPETITION NEW: Pacman Game Competition - WIN FREE BTC rob 1 3,343 12-04-2014, 02:44 PM
  CLOSED COMPETITION NEW: 2007 Snowball Game Competition - WIN FREE LTC rob 1 1,660 12-04-2014, 02:41 PM
  CLOSED COMPETITION NEW: Advanced Curve Ball Game Competition - WIN FREE BTC rob 2 2,595 12-04-2014, 02:40 PM
  CLOSED COMPETITION NEW: Alcohol Test Game Competition - WIN FREE LTC rob 3 2,416 12-04-2014, 02:37 PM
  CLOSED COMPETITION NEW: Spear Toss Game Competition - WIN FREE DOGE rob 5 3,274 12-04-2014, 02:30 PM

• View a Printable Version
  • Subscribe to this thread