Hello There, Guest! Login Register

See your banner advertised here

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ClixSense
Thumbs Up 
ClixSense is the Internets most popular "Paid to Click" program.
Members are rewarded cash for viewing 30 second ads from advertisers.

Make money online with paid surveys, micro tasks, free offers and PTC advertising. Taking surveys online is a fast, fun and easy way to make extra money.

Earn up to 12% more of your daily earnings by completing the daily checklist!

Get referrals, signups, and leads to your favorite programs or lists.

Advertise your website, blog or affiliate link via the power of the ClixSense network.

Play free online games at ClixSense! New games every day featuring shooting games, strategy games, puzzle games, war games and much more!

Join My Downline Here:
http://www.clixsense.com/?2076418

Thread Referral Offer
I am offering everyone $0.10 each to join under me via Perfect Money.
Payment will be made within 24 hours after I see thread post.
Persons must post their ClixSense Username in order to be verified as having joined.
Active clickers shall earn an additional $0.10 per week as long as they click everyday.

My Special Offer:
Value of ClixSense Premium Membership - $17
I will send you $5 via Perfect Money after you Upgrade your account.

You will receive this Special Offer Upgrade Bonus 14 days after your Upgrade purchase. This will be done in order to prevent any FRAUD on the referral's part as I want to discourage cheaters!

See Attachments below to view my Stats. [Image: cool.gif]

Attached Files Image(s)

Very nice - you seem pretty active on there by your stats. They have a nice layout too

I have been hearing allot about ClixSense I might see about signing up when I get some more time.
[Image: pinBanner468_60.gif]

(01-03-2015, 07:05 PM)rob Wrote: I have been hearing allot about ClixSense I might see about signing up when I get some more time.

Take your time...should you choose to signup under me, I will upgrade your account for you to Premium status as a courtesy since you are the owner of this great site. [Image: smile.gif]

All you will need to do is login once per month to keep active and add your banner to your advertising to get signups...easy stuff! [Image: cool.gif]

Original post has been updated in order to reflect changes.

• View a Printable Version
  • Subscribe to this thread