Hello There, Guest! Login Register

See your banner advertised here

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Bounty#4] Earn 0.005 BTC for a limited time
This offer is only available to the first 5 members, to be eligible you must have at least 25 high quality posts and have been a registered member on the community for at least one month. Anyone posting on this thread who does not meet the above requirements will have their posts automatically deleted.

If you are eligible, earning the 0.005 BTC is pretty straight forward - We want to hear your feedback about the community. There is a catch though, feedback provided must be honest, thorough and cover a range of different areas. These areas include support, CI giveaways, the game competitions, ease of use etc.

What do you think could be added or improved upon? Remember negative feedback is welcome, as long as it is presented in a respectable manner. You may post your feedback in this thread, I will let you know if your feedback has earnt you the 0.005 BTC.
Retired Server Administrator - September 2014 to February 2015

http://www.whatscryptocurrency.com

Support: Great!

I had an issue with the golf game only saving highest scores instead of lower and my bug report was responded to and fixed in great time. I also PMed Rob about getting my site listed in the Friends of EngageBtc section and it was handled quickly. I couldn't find the banner picture, and Rob made a thread quickly. I really couldn't ask for anything better than that! Smile

Giveaways: Awesome!

Yes, it's the small cryptos that brought my attention to this forum (like the free 50 DOGE for an intro), it makes it a great place for new people to hang out and get more acquainted with cryptos by getting some for free to play with. I received all the free cryptos I signed up for. So I can't see to give any negative feedback for this either.

Game Competitions: So cool.

I love being able to compete with others trying to get the best score. Though this latest round of competitions had me beat, some people were too awesome, I think this is also due to getting a lot more members so there's more competition. Great job guys, getting more and more members. I have won a couple competitions in the past, and was pleased with my reward too. Thanks again for holding these competitions.

Ease of use: So-So

The forum is still a bit laggy for me. I don't know what can be done about that. It takes a while to start a new post, even when everything has been loaded already, so I don't know why it lags then. Maybe it's from loading the smilies and icons. Sorry, I wish I knew why it was loading slowly.

Also sometimes when I go to play a game, the ad loads and makes the game go slowly. If I wait a few seconds the ad will load, and the game will go ok, but I did fall on my face a few times with that spear toss game due to trying to play it right after failing and then failing again due an ad loading and making the game not load quick enough to do anything.

I, personally, don't think the lag I'm talking about is caused by the chatroom, since it loads (a little slowly at first), but it's already loaded when I run across lag trying to post.

Also, when I click on the game competition thread and click on a game, I believe it loads in a new window, while using Chrome, sometimes I end up with a few tabs open. It might be better loading it in the same window instead of popping out. People can choose to make it popup if they want to, but it shouldn't be that way on default, IMHO.

And when I click on the Blog, the last post was from September, so I would either update that or get rid of the button.

Overall great job guys. I know it's tough getting new members to join a forum, but it's really coming together. Thanks again for the dedication and the giveaways/contests and everything. Because of my site, I try to visit a lot of sites and look them over and review them, and this is really a great one. Thanks again.

Thanks! Post your address here, I will send your BTC when I get home from work.

(12-12-2014, 05:07 PM)Ryan Wrote: Thanks! Post your address here, I will send your BTC when I get home from work.

Thanks Smile

BTC: 16tRefe2Uiq1EdZpfdNuDy6vdEsA7nGoxa

(12-12-2014, 05:23 PM)MakingMoneyHoney Wrote:
(12-12-2014, 05:07 PM)Ryan Wrote: Thanks! Post your address here, I will send your BTC when I get home from work.

Thanks Smile

BTC: 16tRefe2Uiq1EdZpfdNuDy6vdEsA7nGoxa

Your 0.005 has been sent out MakingMoneyHoney! TXN: 16tRefe2Uiq1EdZpfdNuDy6vdEsA7nGoxa

(12-12-2014, 07:10 PM)Username Wrote: Your 0.005 has been sent out MakingMoneyHoney! TXN: 16tRefe2Uiq1EdZpfdNuDy6vdEsA7nGoxa

Who do I owe BTC to? I was more than happy to pay for this out of my own wallet.

Support: (Awesome)

Whenever i ask for somthing from the moderators and admins about the games listings and competitions and any other problem related to the website, they respond very quickly and in a friendly, helping manner within no time. This community moderators and admins are far better in helping others within no time, as compared to other communities.

Giveaways: (Super Dooper)

Really nice giveaways organized by EngageBtc like 50 DOGE for an introduction. 25000 DOGE for the lucky member and many more. So far, i had received all the free coins from the giveaways in which I had participated within a day. These giveaways are so much easy to participate in and win some free coins for all the people who register and actively contribute to the community. I must say EngageBtc is the best place to enjoy the giveaways and some free coins.

Game Competitions: (Good)

The reason I had joined this community is obvious that I was looking for games on google which awards bitcoins and altcoins for winning the games and this community had made me believed that it really awards for winning the games. I love to compete with other players trying to get the highest score. But as the participation of member increases, these game competitions get tough and here are some really awesome players than who take the lead in the games beating me out Big Grin and I am still trying my best to make up my highest score in one of the active game competitions.

Ease of use: (Normal)

EngageBtc is bit slow site as I have noticed so far, really don't know what is the main cause for this. But I had seen that it takes a little time to completely load the contents of the forum. Overall its a great site for earning bitcoins or alt coins by scoring highest score in the active game competitions. And people can find many great information about bitcoins and alt coins through this site and a great place for bitcoins and alt coins beginners to start off with these crypto currencies.

(12-13-2014, 04:07 AM)Ryan Wrote:
(12-12-2014, 07:10 PM)Username Wrote: Your 0.005 has been sent out MakingMoneyHoney! TXN: 16tRefe2Uiq1EdZpfdNuDy6vdEsA7nGoxa

Who do I owe BTC to? I was more than happy to pay for this out of my own wallet.

Don't worry about it, first one's on me Wink I was impressed with his post.

(12-13-2014, 08:11 AM)farrukh Wrote: Support: (Awesome)

Whenever i ask for somthing from the moderators and admins about the games listings and competitions and any other problem related to the website, they respond very quickly and in a friendly, helping manner within no time. This community moderators and admins are far better in helping others within no time, as compared to other communities.

Giveaways: (Super Dooper)

Really nice giveaways organized by EngageBtc like 50 DOGE for an introduction. 25000 DOGE for the lucky member and many more. So far, i had received all the free coins from the giveaways in which I had participated within a day. These giveaways are so much easy to participate in and win some free coins for all the people who register and actively contribute to the community. I must say EngageBtc is the best place to enjoy the giveaways and some free coins.

Game Competitions: (Good)

The reason I had joined this community is obvious that I was looking for games on google which awards bitcoins and altcoins for winning the games and this community had made me believed that it really awards for winning the games. I love to compete with other players trying to get the highest score. But as the participation of member increases, these game competitions get tough and here are some really awesome players than who take the lead in the games beating me out Big Grin and I am still trying my best to make up my highest score in one of the active game competitions.

Ease of use: (Normal)

EngageBtc is bit slow site as I have noticed so far, really don't know what is the main cause for this. But I had seen that it takes a little time to completely load the contents of the forum. Overall its a great site for earning bitcoins or alt coins by scoring highest score in the active game competitions. And people can find many great information about bitcoins and alt coins through this site and a great place for bitcoins and alt coins beginners to start off with these crypto currencies.
Nice one! Post your address here, I will send your BTC after work.

(12-13-2014, 11:36 PM)Ryan Wrote: Nice one! Post your address here, I will send your BTC after work.
Thanks
BTC Addy: 141S7bCcgDURGwqU57FBkfp13nRfTu2brV

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Bounty#2] Earn Free Dogecoins By Posting To Social Media rob 19 1,996 03-03-2015, 03:17 PM
Last Post: MakingMoneyHoney
  [Bounty #1] Earn The Referrer Award & 0.001 BTC rob 10 1,383 01-14-2015, 01:29 AM
Last Post: Ryan
  [Bounty#3] Earn The Video Reward And Free Dogecoins rob 0 524 12-07-2014, 05:56 PM
Last Post: rob

• View a Printable Version
  • Subscribe to this thread