Hello There, Guest! Login Register

See your banner advertised here

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BitcoinDood new Dood
Hi this is my introduction.
I'm old, I tweet and blog, like pac man, EngageBtc, dogecoin and cheese. Very nice to meet you all.

Welcome to the community BitcoinDood , I have seen ya on from time to time glad to have you be a part of the community.
[Image: pinBanner468_60.gif]

(12-17-2014, 08:08 PM)BitcoinDood Wrote: Hi this is my introduction.
I'm old, I tweet and blog, like pac man, EngageBtc, dogecoin and cheese. Very nice to meet you all.

I like cheese too! Hopefully this is the beginning to a very long friendship Tongue

On a serious note welcome to the community buddy, if you have any questions feel free to ask.
Retired Server Administrator - September 2014 to February 2015

http://www.whatscryptocurrency.com

(12-17-2014, 09:32 PM)rob Wrote: Welcome to the community BitcoinDood , I have seen ya on from time to time glad to have you be a part of the community.
Thanks, sorry for the late reply. I don't get on here as much as I'd like.

(12-17-2014, 11:18 PM)Ryan Wrote:
(12-17-2014, 08:08 PM)BitcoinDood Wrote: Hi this is my introduction.

I like cheese too! Hopefully this is the beginning to a very long friendship Tongue

On a serious note welcome to the community buddy, if you have any questions feel free to ask.
Thanks, sorry for the late reply. I don't get on here as much as I'd like, and just noticed I had a couple replies and Cheese rocks ! Thanks for the welcome.

I'll be checking my messages and posts more often. I usually just hop on here and play a couple games of pacman or tetris before I crash out for the night. Take it easy.

• View a Printable Version
  • Subscribe to this thread