Hello There, Guest! Login Register

See your banner advertised here

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Way To Find New Alt Coins To Trade
Best Way To Find New Alt Coins To Trade

One of the best ways of earning money trading with alt coins is investing into new coins with in the first month of release.The trick is to find the new alt coins that are just being released, see what alt coins are getting allot feed back and becoming popular and use some money to rent rigs to mine the coin or simply invest in them. Most cases the coin can be mined very easily as the difficulty level will tend to be real low on release meaning a good rig can earn you allot of coins. If your not into mining then simply find the coins on the exchange of your choice and invest into it. I have done this with a number of coins including diamond coin buying 10000 for
0.00029000 BTC and now it is up and climbing over 0.00092410 BTC a nice profit.

To find the new alt coins as they are released check out the Alternative Currency announcements page on Bitcointalk below

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=159.0
[Image: pinBanner468_60.gif]

This seems like a good investment strategy for some good short term money. I'd probably invest $50 and see where it goes with new alt coins.

(04-21-2014, 10:15 PM)ripp3r666 Wrote: This seems like a good investment strategy for some good short term money. I'd probably invest $50 and see where it goes with new alt coins.

Yes sometimes it works if you do the proper research, if you have any questions do not hesitate to contact me.
[Image: pinBanner468_60.gif]