Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
Another crypto-fiend
04-27-2014, 03:10 AM
Wink Another crypto-fiend
Greetings everyone.

I am happy to of had the opportunity to become aware of this site, and become a member on the ground floor. I have a good feeling about this site.

Myself, I am unfortunately a late-comer into the crypto-madness, only being a born-again crypto-fiend for about a week.

I will be here for the duration, so I welcome comradery with fellow crypto nutcases.

Cheers

[Image: f89dea43d462328d263214277fb75e2f]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-27-2014, 07:23 PM
RE: Another crypto-fiend
Welcome to the community we are glad to have you on board. I my self have a little over a years experience with crypto currency so I myself am a late bloomer and have allot to learn. I do as much research as I can daily to try and keep up on the ever changing crypto world and be able to share the knowledge with the community. Look forward to seeing more threads from you and hope you enjoy your time here.

04-27-2014, 08:38 PM
(04-27-2014 07:23 PM)rob Wrote:  Welcome to the community we are glad to have you on board. I my self have a little over a years experience with crypto currency so I myself am a late bloomer and have allot to learn. I do as much research as I can daily to try and keep up on the ever changing crypto world and be able to share the knowledge with the community. Look forward to seeing more threads from you and hope you enjoy your time here.

Thanks for the time you took to greet me Rob. I appreciate that for sure, and will be glad to stick around and contribute on the site.

[Image: f89dea43d462328d263214277fb75e2f]
05-08-2014, 06:37 PM
(04-27-2014 08:38 PM)CryptoBluegill Wrote:  
(04-27-2014 07:23 PM)rob Wrote:  Welcome to the community we are glad to have you on board. I my self have a little over a years experience with crypto currency so I myself am a late bloomer and have allot to learn. I do as much research as I can daily to try and keep up on the ever changing crypto world and be able to share the knowledge with the community. Look forward to seeing more threads from you and hope you enjoy your time here.

Thanks for the time you took to greet me Rob. I appreciate that for sure, and will be glad to stick around and contribute on the site.

Not a problem my friend, look forward to sharing experiences with you and nice to know you will be sticking around.

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Thumbs Up What's up EngageBtc! thefuture 2 64 07-12-2014 07:08 PM
Last Post: rob

• View a Printable Version
  • Send this Thread to a Friend
  • Subscribe to this thread